Sunday, April 6, 2014

House music!

As i mentioned in the lasting posting, i'd like to listen hip-hop songs! Also, i like house music! Especially, i love the song titled 'bleep' that is played by Dirty disco youth who is very famous DJ all over the world. The thing interesting is that Korean girl singer group has been remade this song once before, therefore, it was a pretty good chance to let all the people know in Korea. Let's listen it as soon as you guys check my posting!!




1 comment:

  1. I just listened to their song "The Bell" and it is really good! I like house music a lot, back in high school I learned how to "hardstyle" and was in love with this music since because its a great workout and fun to do at clubs. I put one of his songs on my soundcloud playlist so thank you for introducing me to him.

    ReplyDelete