I've never introduced about the genre of Rock except R&b, ballad.This song what i really like to listen and sometimes as well sing. I met this song and after read the lyrics of this song, i was able to know what real love is. The thing fun is that this song helped me to come over from parting with my ex-girl friend, and i could be better person than i didn't know this song. If you guys have any problems with loves, Listen it!

I love this song! When my friends and I used to play rock band we would always play this song and I would love to sing it. I also listened to this song after a bad break up in the past and it helped me through. Even though he is singing about how his possible "girlfriend" and how she is better than him and how he wants to be perfect; the song made me think that it was okay to be a weirdo or a creep and that no one is perfect.
ReplyDelete